June 2, 2022 @ 10:00 am – 1:15 pm
Live Video Webinar
Effectively Prepare Your Clients for Medicaid Eligibility
Are you confident you’re utilizing all the transfer techniques that can help your clients protect assets while qualifying for Medicaid? This practical guide will give you the knowledge and skills you’ll need to help clients comply with lookback requirements and income and resource criteria. From simple approaches like gifting to the more complex Medicaid trusts – learn what works and get sample documents to ensure all your approaches are implemented impeccably. Register today!
- Clarify Medicaid resource and transfer eligibility and find out what techniques work best.
- Save drafting time with sample Medicaid trust provisions.
- Learn what can be done when long-term care need is imminent.
- Tackle interstate issues without jeopardizing eligibility.
Who Should Attend
This Medicaid legal guide is designed for attorneys. It will also benefit accountants and paralegals.
- Medicaid: Resource and Transfer Eligibility
- Strategic Use of Medicaid Trusts
- Maximizing Pre-Need Asset Planning Techniques
- What to do When the Need for Medicaid is Immediate