Transfer Assets and Protect Medicaid Recipients’ Eligibility
Planning for Medicaid requires specialized knowledge and finesse. This practical course focuses on one of its major aspects: managing the effect of gifts on Medicaid planning. Make sure simple mistakes don’t interfere with clients’ eligibility – register today!
- Get an update on current Medicaid programs and eligibility criteria.
- Learn on real-life examples how to cure prior gifts.
- Get tips on making the best use of trusts in Medicaid planning.
- Manage tax consequences of gifts.
Who Should Attend
This legal course is designed for attorneys. It will also benefit accountants, wealth managers, life care planners, and paralegals.
- Medicaid Eligibility Update
- Gifting Techniques and Case Scenarios
- Curing Prior Gifts: Practical Guidance and Real-World Examples
- The Use of Trusts
- Tax Planning Strategies